Testing is an integral part of the design process to validate whether our design solutions make sense with the intended users.
When conducted in the beginning, it helps us identify issues with the existing system before design, allowing us to take a snapshot for comparison benchmarking after the new design is done.
Usability testing can be conducted for mobile apps, website, desktop, kiosks or any devices your system lives in. Observation of tests can be provided via a web conferencing tool so you can view the on-going tests anywhere you are.
- Planning and preparation of scenarios, tasks, pre-interview questions, post-interview survey, sharing of test flow with other stakeholders for internal alignment
- Participants privacy and release form
- Recruitment of participants
- Participant’s incentive and incentive collection form
- Remote and in-person observation
- Full video recordings of all test sessions
- Detailed report of findings and recommendations
- Sharing of report and action plan discussion with stakeholders.
Feel free to share with me further your situation and I’ll be happy to discuss how we can help you.