Facilitation and Workshops are a common process to achieve alignment. Whether it’s for stakeholders or end-users, there’s always room in every project to run a workshop or two to get ideas flowing.
Here are a few examples of where facilitation can used:
- Requirements gathering from stakeholders
- Data gathering e.g. Focus Groups
- Problem definition
- Users definition e.g Personas, Empathy maps
- Ideation and brainstorming of solutions
- Prioritisation e.g. for features, solutions, ideas
- Resolving conflicts among groups
Based on your objectives, we co-design the process which we run the workshop. The process defines what the participants will do and how the workshop will provide a safe space for participants to achieve the objective.
Get in touch to see how facilitation can help in your next project.